2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Quarter Betting Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 24/06 by G Waldorf
Maria Sharapova is likely to be the only real challenger to Serena Williams at 2013 Wimbledon Championships
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Wimbledon Women's Singles Quarter Betting odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au plus your money back if your player loses in 5 sets on all Wimbledon Mens Singles Head to Head bets!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
21st June 2013
In the top half of the draw Serena Williams is a shoo-in to claim a place in the semi final so odds of to win her quarter look like buying money. The second quarter is the most competitive according to the market, with Agnieszka Radwanska and Li Na set for a quarter final clash. They can be backed at prices of and of respectively.
The bottom half of the draw sees Maria Sharapova appearing to have a clear run, with a potential quarter final clash with Caroline Wozniacki. Sharapova can be backed at to win her quarter. The final quarter sees Victoria Azarenka head the betting at , but with potential threats in Jelena Jankovic, Ana Ivanovic and Petra Kvitova we cannot see any value there.
2013 Wimbledon Women's Singles Quarter betting
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)
- - June