2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Odds and Betting Guide 27th June UpdatePosted on 27/06 by G Waldorf
Serena Williams is the massive favourite following the shock exit of Maria Sharapova
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Wimbledon Womens Singles Championship Outright odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
26th June 2013
With Maria Sharapova dumped out of Wimbledon it seems noone can stop Serena Williams marching to another title, and she shortens up to odds of . The gulf in class is highlighted by the next in the betting, the 2011 champion Petra Kvitova , available at . With Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka and Caroline Wozniacki all out of the bottom half, Kvitova each way appears to be a decent bet.
2013 Wimbledon Women's Singles Outright odds
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)