2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Mens Singles Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 24/06 by G Waldorf
Rafael Nadal is a great price to win the 2013 Wimbledon Championship
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Wimbledon Mens Singles Championship Outright odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au plus your money back if your player loses in 5 sets on all mens Head to Head bets!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
21st June 2013
Novak Djokovic would appear to have a dream draw and is favourite to win his second title at the All England Club. He is available at odds of which appears short, until you see his draw. The only disadvantage we can see is that he may not be tested until the final, which could prove costly. Even so, this price will only shorten unless he breaks a leg, so we advise backing him pre-tournament.
It's been a very long time since the defending Champion and 7-time winner Roger Federer was available at odds of to win in SW19 but he won't be pleased with his draw. He is scheduled to meet French Open champion Rafael Nadal in the quarters, (available at odds of ) Andy Murray ( available at odds of ) in the semi-finals and what appears to be a certain finalist in Novak Djokovic. He will have a lot of work to do therefore, but if anyone can, the great Swiss can.
Wimbledon Mens Singles Outright odds
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)