2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Quarter Betting Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 24/06 by G Waldorf
Andy Murray looks an almost certainty to make the semi finals at the 2013 Wimbledon Championship
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMen's Singles Quarter Betting odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au plus your money back if your player loses in 5 sets on all Wimbledon Mens Singles Head to Head bets!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
21st June 2013
Novak Djokovic has a wonderful draw as top seed and with three big names in the bottom half odds of to reach the semi-final is a great bet. The second quarter sees Juan Martin Del Potro due to meet David Ferrer, and we think on the big Argentine is a decent bet.
The bottom half of the draw is where the action is. Roger Federer will meet Rafael Nadal in the quarter finals if the seedings go to plan and one of these two great champions look set to meet Andy Murray in the semi final. With no great threats until this clash it's a match bet with Nadal available at and Federer at . Murray can be backed at to win the fourth quarter.
2013 Wimbledon Men's Singles Quarter betting
|JM Del Potro|
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)