2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 24/06 by G Waldorf
Serena Williams is odds on to win her 6th Wimbledon title
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Wimbledon Womens Singles Championship Outright odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au plus your money back if your player loses in 5 sets on all Wimbledon Mens Singles Head to Head bets!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
21st June 2013
Serena Williams is odds on at to retain her Wimbledon title and her first test would appear to be at the semi final stage, where she is scheduled to meet either Li Na or Agnieszka Radwanska, both available to win their maiden Wimbledon title at .
The bottom half of the draw is far more competitive, with former champions Petra Kvitova , available at and Maria Sharapova, available at , scheduled to meet in the semi finals. Second seed Victoria Azarenka and Caroline Wozniacki will also be staking a claim as they bid to reach the final.
Wimbledon Women's Singles Outright odds
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)