NFL Arizona Cardinals at St Louis Rams Odds 9th September 2013Posted on 09/07 by HS Jackson Jnr
St Louis Rams are hosting Arizona Cardinals in NFL 2013 Round 1, a victory for the Rams is an almost certainty
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe St Louis Rams had a decent 7-8-1 record in the 2012 season, which was respectable for a team in transition under a first year head coach in Jeff Fisher, they are sure to be stronger this season and with first round draft pick Tavon Austin heading the Rookie of the Year odds, plus the acquisition of offensive tackle Jake Long from the Dolphins, they are sure to be strong. However, not strong enough to justify a handicap of -6.0 in our opinion!
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the NFL with Sportsbet.com.au. Just open an account today!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
The Rams have not had a handicap of -6.0 or lower since 2006. Yes, 7 campaigns have passed since then! History tells us the Rams won't win by 6 points.
The Arizona Cardinals has a mediocre 5-11 record in NFL 2012 however have since replaced their head coach, bringing in former Colts head coach Brice Arians and a shiny new quarter back in the guise of former Raider, Carson Palmer. Palmer has a lot of experience and whilst 2012 wasn;t his greatest season by a long chalk, he has the experience to guide the Cardinals to a better record in 2013.
Our big tip for this one is backing the Arizona Cardinals (+6.0) at odds of $1.92.
Arizona Cardinals at St Louis Rams - Edward Jones Dome - Monday 9th September 2013 (odds subject to change)
Head to Head
|St Louis Rams||$1.34|
|St Louis Rams (-6.0)||$1.92|
|Arizona Cardinals (+6.0)||$1.92|
Cardinals +6.0 is our recommended bet here at odds of $1.92
This will be a defensive war, and is highly unlikely to exceed 40 points, so that's our tip: Under 40.0 at odds of $1.92
Double Result (Win First Half / Win Second Half - excludes Overtime)
|Rams / Rams||$1.91|
|Cardinals / Cardinals||$5.00|
|Cardinals / Rams||$7.50|
|Rams / Cardinals||$10.00|
We favour the Rams to win both halves but only be a small margin.
|St Louis Rams - 1 to 6 pts||$4.15|
|St Louis Rams - 7 to 12 pts||$5.20|
|St Louis Rams - 13 to 18 pts||$6.35|
|St Louis Rams - 19 to 24 pts||$9.20|
|Arizona Cardinals - 1 to 6 pts||$5.30|
|Arizona Cardinals - 7 to 12 pts||$9.40|
|Arizona Cardinals- 13 to 18 pts||$19.25|
|Arizona Cardinals - 19 to 24 pts||$37.00|
Rams by 1 to 6 pts is the bet here at odds of $4.15
- NFL New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills Odds 9th September 2013
- NFL Tennessee Titans at Pittsburg Steelers Odds 9th September 2013
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets Odds 9th September 2013
Do you want to place a bet on NFL 2013?
Return to US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 home.
Latest US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 news
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014
All news archives (all sports)
- - January