NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets Odds 9th September 2013Posted on 04/07 by HS Jackson Jnr
Tampa Bay Buccaneers looking to get an on the road victory under their belt against the New York Jets
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listA lot of money has already been staked on Tampa to win this NFL Round 1 tie, and rightly so in our opinion. The Jets are a team in transition, with uncertainty around their starting quarterback role between Mark Sanchez and Rookie of the Year candidate Geno Smith, and a dismal 6-10 record last season, the Jets are rebuilding, but it will surely take another draft and post season to complete the work. The Buccaneers on the other hand have a strong offense, with Josh Freeman and Doug Martin setting all manner of team records.
This game could be a high scoring affair, and our tips reflect that.
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the NFL with Sportsbet.com.au. Just open an account today!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Tampa are at odds of to win this Round 1 game, but we recommend backing Tampa (-2.0) at slightly improved odds of , as we do not believe there is any chance the Jets will get to within 2 points of the Buccaneers points score.
A Tampa / Tampa bet on the double result is also a strong bet at odds of .
Both Tampa and the Jets have almost no chance of lifting Superbowl XLVIII and their odds of and respectively illustrate their lack of chance!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets - MetLife Stadium - Monday 9th September 2013 (odds subject to change)
Head to Head
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|New York Jets|
|New York Jets (+2.00)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-2.00)|
We like the look of Tampa -2.00 and think the extra bit of value from backing this results at odds of is sensible over a Head to Head bet at
An Over 41 points bet is the best bet here at odds of , this is sure to be a high scoring game with two decent offenses lining u against two poor defenses..
Double Result (Win First Half / Win Second Half - excludes Overtime)
|Buccaneers / Buccaneers|
|Jets / Jets|
|Jets / Buccaneers|
|Buccaneers / Jets|
It is a tight game in terms of odds, but we can't see any other result than Buccaneers / Buccaneers at odds of
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1 to 6 pts|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 7 to 12 pts|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 13 to 18 pts|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 19 to 24 pts|
|New York Jets - 1 to 6 pts|
|New York Jets - 7 to 12 pts|
|New York Jets - 13 to 18 pts|
|New York Jets - 19 to 24 pts|
Tampa by 7 to 12 points is the most likely outcome in our opinion at odds of
Latest US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 news
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014
All news archives (all sports)