NFL Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos Odds 6th September 2013Posted on 02/07 by HS Jackson Jnr
Denver Broncos are amongst the favourites for Superbowl XLVIII and play host to Superbowl Champions Baltimore Ravens
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listDue to a scheduling conflict with the Oriels (Baltimore Ravens share a car park with them) the Ravens will be the first team in 10 years not to host the season kick off at home. This heaps a whole mound of pressure on the champions as they make the super tough trip to the Denver Broncos, who are rightly strong favourites for this game.
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the NFL with Sportsbet.com.au. Just open an account today!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Broncos Quarterback, the mercurial Peyton Manning has three super talented wide men to aim at in Wes Walker, Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas delivering 297 catches and 29 touchdowns between them last season. They are sure to be a big threat to the Ravens new look defense following the retirement of Ray Lewis and the shipping of Safety Ed Reed to Houston.
Whilst we think the Denver Broncos will win this game, it will be a close match, much closer than the handicappers seem to think. Our pick is to back Baltimore Ravens +9.00 at odds of .
Denver Broncos are available as odds of to win Superbowl XLVIII and their price will surely shorten in the early weeks of the season as they get a grip on the AFC Championship.
Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos - Sports Authority Field at Mile High - Fri 6th September 2013 (odds subject to change)
Head to Head
|Baltimore Ravens (+9.0)|
|Denver Broncos (-9.0)|
We like the look of Ravens +9 and will be backing them at odds of
Double Result (Win First Half / Win Second Half - excludes Overtime)
|Broncos / Broncos|
|Ravens / Broncos|
|Ravens / Ravens|
|Broncos / Ravens|
A small bet on Ravens / Broncos at great odds of is a decent bet
|Denver Broncos - 1 to 6 pts|
|Denver Broncos - 7 to 12 pts|
|Denver Broncos - 13 to 18 pts|
|Denver Broncos - 19 to 24 pts|
|Baltimore Ravens - 1 to 6 pts|
|Baltimore Ravens - 7 to 12 pts|
|Baltimore Ravens - 13 to 18 pts|
|Baltimore Ravens - 19 to 24 pts|
Whilst a bet on the reigning Superbowl Champions to win their first game by 13 to 18 points at odds of is worth a small bet, the smart money will be on Denver to win by 1 to 6 points at odds of
Latest US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 news
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014
All news archives (all sports)