NFL Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers Odds 9th September 2013Posted on 02/07 by HS Jackson Jnr
San Francisco 49ers host Green Bay Packers for NFL 2013 Round 1
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGreen Bay will be looking for revenge against the 49ers who beat them in the divisional playoffs last season and who went on the narrowly lose, as favourites to the Baltimore Ravens in the Superbowl. Whilst there is no arguing with the credentials of San Francisco as serious contenders again, and many pundits have them make another single step forward and taking Superbowl XLVIII (2011 knocked out at NFC Championship, 2012 lost Superbowl XLVII), we fancy the Packers can put in a good shift and deliver a strong result.
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the NFL with Sportsbet.com.au. Just open an account today!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick burst onto the NFL scene last season and became famous for his strong running plays, often with him doing the running himself. Teams have however, had a full off season to work out how to attack the read-option and we can see it being a 'difficult second season' for the pacey signal caller.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on the other hand have had longer to gel, and with 84 touchdown passes in the last two seasons, Rodgers' arm is a potent offensive weapon. Rodgers likes playing against the 49ers with 560 yards passing, 4 touchdown throws and 56 out of 83 passes completed in the last 2 meetings between the teams.
Rodgers connected on 56 of 83 passing attempts for 560 passing yards in his two meetings with the 49ers a season ago, while throwing for four touchdowns and two interceptions.
This is a close game to call, and we are tipping Green Bay Packers + 5.50 at odds of .
We still think the San Francisco 49ers are a good bet to go one better than 2012 and win Superbowl XLVIII and their odds of represent good value.
Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers - Candlestick Park - Monday 9th September 2013 (odds subject to change)
Head to Head
|Green Bay Packers|
|San Francisco 49ers|
|Green Bay Packers (+5.50)|
|San Francisco 49ers (-5.50)|
We like the look of Green Bay +5.50 and suggest backing them at odds of
Double Result (Win First Half / Win Second Half - excludes Overtime)
|49ers / 49ers|
|Packers / Packers|
|Packers / 49ers|
|49ers / Packers|
Whilst 49ers are rightly favourites, a modest bet on 49ers / Packers at attractive odds of is worthwhile
|San Francisco 49ers - 1 to 6 pts|
|San Francisco 49ers - 7 to 12 pts|
|San Francisco 49ers - 13 to 18 pts|
|San Francisco 49ers - 19 to 24 pts|
|Green Bay Packers - 1 to 6 pts|
|Green Bay Packers - 7 to 12 pts|
|Green Bay Packers - 13 to 18 pts|
|Green Bay Packers - 19 to 24 pts|
This is likely to be a tight game, so a bet on San Francisco 49ers to win by 1 to 6pts at odds of is likely to be profitable.
Latest US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 news
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014
All news archives (all sports)