NFL New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys Odds 9th September 2013Posted on 02/07 by HS Jackson Jnr
Dallas Cowboys look rightful favourites against New York Giants in 2013 NFL Season Round 1
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe Dallas Cowboys have traditionally been poor favourites, however against their Round 1 opponents, the New York Giants, they look rightly odds on favourites to start the NFL season with a win. The Giants are in relative disarray with both first pick receivers (Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz) voicing concern at their contract situation, something which is sure to have brought a certain amount of disharmony to the team.
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the NFL with Sportsbet .com.au. Just open an account today!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo has an excellent record against the Giants, throwing almost 750 yards in the two games last season. Couple that with a 66% pass completion rate, and Dallas could do some real damage to that once strong New York defense. A defense that has suffered the loss of Osi Umenyiora to the Falcons and has seen defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul having back surgery with his likely recovery period extending well into the season.
The best bet of those on offer is Cowboys to win by 7-12 points at odds of
We also fancy an outside bet on Dallas Cowboys to win the NFC Championship at odds of
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys Stadium - Mon 9th September 2013 (odds subject to change)
Head to Head
|New York Giants|
|New York Giants (+3.0)|
|Dallas Cowboys (-3.0)|
If you fancy a Head to Head bet on Dallas, take the better Handicap odds instead, the game is highly unlikely to finish with a less than 4 point margin, so take
Double Result (Win First Half / Win Second Half - excludes Overtime)
|Cowboys / Cowboys|
|Giants / Giants|
|Giants / Cowboys|
|Cowboys / Giants|
Again if you fancy Dallas to win, a bet on Cowboys / Cowboys at is a good bet to get enhanced odds.
|Dallas Cowboys - 1 to 6 pts|
|Dallas Cowboys - 7 to 12 pts|
|Dallas Cowboys - 13 to 18 pts|
|Dallas Cowboys - 19 to 24 pts|
|New York Giants - 1 to 6 pts|
|New York Giants - 7 to 12 pts|
|New York Giants - 13 to 18 pts|
|New York Giants - 19 to 24 pts|
The Cowboys to win by 7 to 12 points is our pick of these odds at
Latest US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 news
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014
All news archives (all sports)
- - June