Better Land Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBetter Land Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
All eyes are on Better Land as he gets the chance to prove he can step up to the higher grade in the Up And Coming Stakes at Randwick, and if he puts in a strong run, there will be lots of pundits and punters who fancy him to make a mark on the Golden Rose, too...
Better Land land is a 3-year-old that trainer Peter Moody has high hopes for - and he got off to a winning start back in April - but he's going to have to prove himself at the highest grade. There's no better way for him to do that, of course, than to put in a good run in a race like the Golden Rose, and he's right up amongst the horses with the shortest odds on Sportsbet at the moment - you can back him at today!
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)