Ghibellines Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGhibellines Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
Ghibellines, according to John O'Shea, could just be the 'real deal'. Given that O'Shea is a man who's been kept very busy of late producing winners, that's enough of an endorsement to make punters prick their ears up - and Ghibellines has been a feature of the early betting for the 2014 Golden Rose Stakes.
The 2-year-old had gone three starts without a win before he lined up in the The Other Woman Todman Stakes in March, and he was a $41 bet in that race. But he came home to break his maiden with a great win, and he's a contender in the 2014 Golden Rose on the strength of that performance alone, especially if he can come into the Golden Rose with some decent form behind him. Beyond the Golden Rose Stakes, Ghibellines' path through the Spring Season could include a tilt at the Caulfield Guineas - but look out for him in the Golden Rose, where he's a decent chance, and we'll take it from there...
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)