Meursault Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMeursault Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
Meursault is another prospect to keep in mind for the 2014 Golden Rose Stakes - one that's tipped by rider Kerrin McEvoy, who will be at the helm for Meursault's run in the Up And Coming Stakes. The 2-year-old made quite the impression back in May, winning his debut start by a good three length margin. And he seems like he might be the horse - bigger and stronger than many - to tackle the heavier ground created by all the wet weather hovering around.
So look out for Meursault in amongst those odds for the Golden rose Stakes - if the ground is heavy, McEvoy is backing him to come through it better than most, and he's already up amongst the shortest odds...
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)