Brazen Beau Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBrazen Beau Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
All the headlines in the build up to the 2014 Golden Rose will most likely be about the favourite, Gai Waterhouse's Almalad - but there's another 2-year-old who will have a say in the race, and who deserves all the media attention that comes his way: Brazen Beau comes into the Melbourne Spring with some good performances behind him, and with a chance to snatch some glory for himself.
Brazen Beau has produced results with admirable consistency, and has rarely been outside the placings over the course of his career. And he ran a close second behind Almalad at Eagle Farm in June, so he'll be out for his revenge when the two of them line up for the Golden Rose Stakes. Whatever happens, Brazen Beau is going to get a lot of attention for this one!
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)