Bring Me The Maid Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBring Me The Maid Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
Peter Moody has been taking things steady with Bring Me The Maid, and the 3-year-old could be just about to deliver on the investment of a long softly-softly preparation for the 2014 Spring Racing Festival. We'll see very shortly how she comes out in the Silver Shadow Stakes, but there's a real feeling that she's a work in progress, and a filly on the rise.
Add to her collections of laurels a great recent trial behind Nostradamus, and you can see why she's collecting her fair share of attention in the build up to the Golden Rose, which could be - assuming everything goes well in her preparation - a race in which she has a real say. With odds of beside her name on Sportsbet as of today, she's only likely to turn more heads as the Golden Rose gets closer...
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)