Bring Me The Maid Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 14/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBring Me The Maid Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
The Melbourne Spring can be all about preparation for a horse, especially a filly making the transition from a 2-year-old to a 3-year-old, and it looks like a run at the back end of August will be part of the preparations for Bring Me The Maid this year, as she aims for a Spring Season string of performances that announce her on the elite stage.
Under the close watch of trainer Peter Moody, Bring Me The Maid has been making careful steps towards the Melbourne Spring, and especially towards the Thousand Guineas, which will be the most likely target for her. We heard him explain to reporters this month that she still has some growing to do, and that has encouraged him to keep the Spring schedule light her for in the hopes of finding success in the Autumn. That said, she's right amongst the shortest odds for the Thousand Guineas, and she was a winner at Rosehill Gardens back in March, so Bring Me The Maid is well worth keeping tabs on for the Thousand Guineas...
Latest Thousand Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Thousand Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Thousand guineas odds
|Go Indy Go||Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)