Scissor Kick Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listScissor Kick Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
Scissor Kick will likely run the 2014 Golden Rose Stakes, and earned the right to contest it in grand style at Randwick by proving himself too strong for Inkling and fellow Golden Rose hopeful Better Land.
That Rosebud win was his second in two starts, so he comes to the Spring Season with some form at the right time. His path through the Spring could possibly include the Run To The Rose and the Caulfield Guineas, but the Golden Rose will be a great marker of where he's at - and where he might get to in the future. In terms of betting, he's right in the mix with odds of beside his name on Sportsbet right now, and he's got some momentum behind him that could mean he's a real chance when he gets to the Golden Rose...
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)