Go Indy Go Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 14/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGo Indy Go Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
It can be difficult to predict a horse's Spring Season form from their performances in the Autumn campaign: there are enough changes going on in the conditions and in the horses to make Autumn form more of a rough guide than an exact science. That said, when a young prospect has had an explosive Autumn like Go Indy Go, there will always be punters and bookies paying attention when the Melbourne Spring rolls around.
The highlight of Go Indy Go's Autumn was a spectacular last-to-first surge to win the Royal Randwick over 1600m, and the 2-year-old filly lost herself no fans that day! She won the start before that, too, and bagged a couple of placings in March - all in all a very pleasing campaign for trainers Leon MacDonald and Andrew Gluyas, who have spelled Go Indy Go since that Randwick run in preparation for the Melbourne Spring and a chance at the Thousand Guineas on October 15th.
And you'd have to say she's a real chance, especially if she can continue her great form from earlier in the year - she's at odds of on Sportsbet right now to win the Thousand Guineas...
Latest Thousand Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Thousand Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Thousand guineas odds
|Go Indy Go||Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)