Royal Snitzel Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 17/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRoyal Snitzel Thousand Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Royal Snitzel is a filly who approaches the 2014 Melbourne Spring with a fantastic record behind her. She's a young, developing talent, but she's recorded two wins and a second place in three starts, and she's unbeaten at Caulfield. That's the sort of record that's guaranteed to catch the eye of a punter or two as we get closer to the Spring Season, and it looks like the Thousand Guineas is a very real prospect for her.
She'll be right in with a chance, too, if she gets a good preparation, and if she can keep her form up. She's certainly in the mix as far as the early odds are concerned, with odds of beside her name on Sportsbet right now...
Latest Thousand Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Thousand Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Thousand guineas odds
|Go Indy Go||Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June