Washington Heights Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 22/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listWashington Heights Golden Rose Odds and Betting tips 2014
It could be that there's an embarrassment of riches in the hands of the Hawkes brothers just at the moment - especially when it comes to promising colts. Washington Heights is another name on pretty much every list we've seen of late of the horses to watch in this year's Melbourne Spring Racing Festival - and he is right up there with the horses with the shortest odds besides their names for the 2014 Golden Rose Stakes.
Washington Heights ran a close second to Nostradamus in the San Domenico Stakes, but he'll have every chance to get his revenge when they go to Rosehill for the Golden Rose - and it could be that the distance suits Washington Heights the better of the two, tilting things in his favour. We'll have to wait and see!
Latest Golden Rose odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Golden Rose with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Golden Rose odds
|Bring Me The Maid|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June