Soccer EPL Betting Odds & Tips | Page 39
Hull are slight favourites to win the game. We suggest the draw at $3.25 in what will be a tight match between 2 very closely match teams.
Arsenal are favourites to win the game. We suggest the draw at $3.30 in a match between 2 teams of similar playing styles.
Man City are short favourites to win the game. We suggest Man City to win 4-0 and follow up their demolition of Man Utd on Sunday at odds of $21.00
Manchester United are short odds favourites to win the game. We suggest Man Utd -2 on the handicap line at $3.10 in what should be a comfortable win for the reigning champions.
Chelsea are betting favourites to win this match against Tottenham, we look at the best EPL odds for Spurs v Chelsea. Free EPL betting guide and best odds tips.
Best EPL odds for Premier League Week 6, Tottenham host Chelsea, Manchester United are at home to West Brom, Man City travel to Aston Villa and Arsenal make a trip to South Wales to take on Swansea City. Get the latest odds and free bets on EPL.
Our review of the best EPL bets for Arsenal, with the recruitment of Mesut Ozil, can they challenge for the title? We review their best odds, results and hand out the best tips and price updates.
The latest Liverpool EPL odds, results, statistics and bets for EPL 2013 / 2014 and EPL games. Updated prices and our best tips.
The latest Chelsea odds, statistics and markets for EPL 2013 / 2014 and EPL matches. Keep up to date with price changes and our best tips.
The latest Manchester United odds, trends and markets for EPL 2013 / 2014 and EPL matches. Keep up to date with price changes and our tips.
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?