Soccer EPL Betting Odds & Tips | Page 46
Chelsea had another successful Saturday afternoon Premier League session at Stamford Bridge, with a dominating performance against Wolves.
World Cup odds for both Portugal and France dipped modestly following their progress through the competition's qualification play-offs.
Bosnian confidence is high for today’s second leg World Cup play-off with Portugal despite the side losing the first leg 1-0 away.
Irish veteran Damien Duff believes his side can upset the odds today and qualify for the World Cup by beating France.
Tipsters believe Ireland will need to pull off something "very, very special" if they are to get the right result from the second leg of their World Cup play-off on Wednesday.
New Zealand booked their tickets to South Africa with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Bahrain in Wellington on Saturday.
Brazil have edged ahead in the World Cup betting markets after their 1-0 weekend victory over third favourites England.
With the Socceroos having completed their last big official match before next World Cup, commentators have turned their attention to Australia's chances for South Africa 2010.
Tipsters believe Russia will be among the teams enjoying an easier ride in the first legs of the World Cup play-off ties tonight as they host Slovenia.
New Zealand are level with Bahrain in the betting to decide who will finally make it through to South Africa 2010.
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?