Soccer EPL Betting Odds & Tips | Page 47
Portugal will have to do without Ronaldo after all as they look to overcome Bosnia in the first leg of their World Cup play-off tie on Saturday.
Ireland captain Richard Dunne has opened up a war of words with France coach Raymond Domenech ahead of the World Cup qualification play-offs.
Portugal have found themselves embroiled in a club versus country row as they battle to improve their World Cup qualification odds by getting Ronaldo fit for Saturday's crucial tie with Bosnia.
France have ruled out calling on the experience of midfielder Patrick Vieira for their World Cup play-off tie against Ireland.
World Cup betting markets have Costa Rica and Uruguay almost level in the battle to claim a win in the first play-off fixtures.
Portugal's World Cup odds may be affected by an injury to Cristiano Ronaldo as he struggles to make the qualification play-offs.
Uruguay will have to avoid overconfidence to make good their world cup odds and win their play-off against Costa Rica next month.
Betfair has Portugal and France as odds-on to qualify for next year's World Cup after the draw for the qualification play-offs.
Being labelled as World Cup betting favourites well in advance of the competition does not always fare a team well, statistics show.
Argentina's odds of winning the World Cup have dropped to 10.00 after they narrowly clinched qualification for next year's finals.
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?