Latest 2010 World Cup Betting OddsPosted on 22/12 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet-au.com now has an up to date and definitive guide to the World Cup Betting Odds online now. With updated odds, previews and the latest free bets.
Serbia (5.00) and Ghana (5.00) make up the rest of the four team group, which looks sure to be closer than the futures betting markets imply.
Germany are going through a resurgence at the moment and are worthy favourites. Sportsbet has the Germans at just 13.00 to win the whole competition, which looks skinny. The Aussies are probably a true 7.50 shot to win Group D, and If Tim Cahill is injured, you could double those odds. Serbia look the most underrated team in the Group, and many shrewd betting judges will be interested in the Serbs at 67.00 to win the tournament. And even bigger prices with Betfair.
Australia's World Cup chances are not great according to the bookies, Sportsbet rate the Socceroos at 101.00, whist Sportsbet offer a more realistic 126.00.
The winners of Group D will play the 2nd place team in Group C, likely to be either the USA or Slovenia. England are big favourites for Group C, generally priced up at 1.33.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Soccer news
- England World Cup Betting Odds
- Assessing Brazil's betting odds for 2010 World Cup
- South Africa are 81.00 shots in the World Cup betting odds
- Germany look a good bet at the World Cup odds
- France could struggle in 2010 World Cup according to the latest odds
- Holland in focus: 2010 World Cup Betting Odds
- Australia should be wary of World Cup Group D betting rivals, Ghana
- Top Goal Scorer betting odds - Australia - world cup 2010
All news archives (all sports)