AFL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 27
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Aussie Rules freebets.
Can Port Adelaide keep the miracle alive? Port return the MCG to take on the Cats and are $4.50 to make it to the Preliminary Final
The Brownlow has a history of short priced favourites getting beaten, and Gary Ablett might go the same way...
Can the comeback Kings do it again? the Blues are big outsiders as they travel to play Sydney on Saturday night
Geelong $1.25 - Port Adelaide $4.00 / Sydney $1.36 - Carlton $3.15. Live odds and betting guide
A repeat of last year's Grand Final sees the Swans travel to the MCG for the first of the AFL Finals. Latest odds and betting tips online now.
Ablett / Selwood are the $2.30 favourites for the Brownlow Medal quinella. Check out all the latest odds.
Tigers v Blues in a blockbuster at the 'G. Latest odds online now
The Pies are very short odds to be Port Adelaide at the MCG, and we like look of Port with a healthy handicap line start. Odds online now
The Dockers head to Simonds Stadium where the Cats are virtually unbeatable. Have Freo got a chance? Latest odds online now.
Live odds and betting tips for AFL Round 23
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips