AFL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 70
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Aussie Rules freebets.
Round 7 of the 2010 AFL season is upon us, and we preview the best bets around for Aussie punters.
Betting upsets dominated Round 5 of the AFL, and punters got their fingers (and wallets) burnt. Round 6 previews online now.
AFL flag favourites St Kilda Saints head to Port Adelaide as the betting hots up for the 2010 season.
Geelong head the AFL Flag betting at 4.25 going into Round 4 of the competiton. The Saints and The Bulldogs are next best in the odds, both at 4.50.
Sydney go into Round 3 of AFL games as the week's betting bankers.
A look ahead to the AFL Round 2 Betting Odds with previews and betting tips.
If you followed our AFL Round 1 betting tips you're in the money!
Hawthorn are the betting bankers for Round 1 of the AFL.
Essendon go into the Round 1 match with a full squad avaiable for selection.
Fremantle head into this weekend's game at Subiaco as the 1.38 favourites to overcome Melbourne in the 2nd round NAB Cup game.
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips