AFL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 28
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Aussie Rules freebets.
Will it be Carlton, Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Adelaide or West Coast? Check out the odds now for each scenario
A vastly improved Western Bulldogs team head up to Brisbane and we like their chances at tasty odds of $2.45
Gold Coast look the best value bet of the round at odds of $1.97 versus a woeful Saints team...
Fremantle v Port Adelaide odds: Both teams desperately need a win for a top 2 and top 8 finish respectively. Latest odds online now
Are the Giants a potential banana skin for the Tigers? You can back the Giants with a 62.5 points start st Sportsbet.com.au
The Blues must win here against an imploding Bombers side, and at $1.44, Carlton will be popular with Multi punters this weekend.
Geelong host Sydney at Simonds Stadium in a crucial fight for a top 2 finish. Are the Cats beatable at Simonds? The Cats are $1.48 to win
The Hawks look way too short at the odds to win at the Etihad Stadium... Latest odds online now
Adelaide take on the hapless Demons and the bookies think the Crows are 58.5 points favourites on the handicap line
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips