Rory Sloane betting odds for 2017 AFL Brownlow MedalPosted on 31/01 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRory Sloane Brownlow Medal early betting odds
Player in focus: Rory Sloane - Adelaide
Finished 4th in 2016 in the Brownlow tally, if he can find a bit more of the ball then expect him to easily shine end of season (33rd in total disposals – can you believe it!). Umpires love ball winners.
There’s not much competition for votes unlike Geelong (Selwood/Dangerfield) and Sydney (Kennedy/Hanneberry), and Sloane will be pushed to the test with a tough opening month of footy (Giants, Hawks, Power).
This presents a great opportunity for the young midfielder to climb the tally board early in 2017.
2017 Brownlow Medal odds
|All other players|
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device and you can place a bet on the 2017 Brownlow Medal or any AFL market and get a free matched bet
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any AFL, sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June