Drogba feels Chelsea can do itPosted on 05/12 by
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe Blues recently trounced close rivals Arsenal in a resounding 3-0 victory, one which saw them stay at the head of the table ahead of reigning champions United. Drogba recently discussed his own perception of his team’s chances of holding on to the top position in the league.
Speaking to The Sun, he said: “I think we have the team to stay ahead of all the others. “Yes, it’s not enough to be five points clear. It’s a good gap but we have to keep winning our games. “But you know when you’re top of the league it’s good because you only concentrate on yourself.”
While Chelsea is enjoying the top spot right now, there is still some way to go before the league is theirs.
According to sport betting specialists Betfair, Chelsea are on at 1.6 to be champions of the Premier League.
Latest Soccer news
- Chelsea very short EPL betting odds to beat Portsmouth
- West Ham aiming at big four side
- Liverpool must strengthen up at back, says Johnson
- Chelsea are currently sitting at the top of the Premier League with a five-point lead over their nearest rivals.
- Drogba feels Chelsea can do it
- Manchester United in decisive win against Portsmouth
- Worries about Whelan before Blackburn clash
- Manchester United due to clash with Portsmouth
All news archives (all sports)