Chelsea very short EPL betting odds to beat PortsmouthPosted on 16/12 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAnother big night in the English Premier League as the current leaders, Chelsea, and 4th placed Arsenal, are both in action against seemingly inferior teams.
Manchester United drew level at the top of the EPL yesterday after beating Wolves 3-0. Chelsea are priced at 1.66 with Sportsbet in the EPL outright betting. Manchester United are 2nd favourites at odds of 3.25. Liverpool recent poor form see them available at odds of 101.00 to win the EPL this year.
Arsenal travel to Turf Moor tonight to play Burnley (7.50 with Centrebet) whilst Chelsea are a best priced 1.20 (with betfair) to triumph over bottom of the league Pompey.
Elsewhere, Man City travel to Tottenham in what could be a key decider in the race to claim a Champions league place.
Latest Soccer news
- Chelsea very short EPL betting odds to beat Portsmouth
- West Ham aiming at big four side
- Liverpool must strengthen up at back, says Johnson
- Chelsea are currently sitting at the top of the Premier League with a five-point lead over their nearest rivals.
- Drogba feels Chelsea can do it
- Manchester United in decisive win against Portsmouth
- Worries about Whelan before Blackburn clash
- Manchester United due to clash with Portsmouth
All news archives (all sports)