West Ham aiming at big four sidePosted on 05/12 by
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listWest Ham are currently eighth in the table, which means that they have worked hard already this season, but Manchester United are still one of the top four teams and have settled into a rhythm that West Ham may well find hard to disrupt.
Historically, the two clubs have met 117 times, with West Ham managing 41 wins against United. West Ham will be without two key players, England pairing Carlton Cole and Matthew Upson, with Cole out of the game until January with a torn knee ligament.
Edwin Van der Sar is on track to return to the Manchester United line up on Saturday, after an absence due to a knee injury, which happened after a collision with Tim Cahill at Everton. West Ham will be hoping to pull off some major giant-killing on Saturday, and to reinforce their steady rise up the table.
This will not be an easy test for them, but they have good form so far this season, with bookies Betfair currently putting them at 8.6 to win against United.
Latest Soccer news
- Chelsea very short EPL betting odds to beat Portsmouth
- West Ham aiming at big four side
- Liverpool must strengthen up at back, says Johnson
- Chelsea are currently sitting at the top of the Premier League with a five-point lead over their nearest rivals.
- Drogba feels Chelsea can do it
- Manchester United in decisive win against Portsmouth
- Worries about Whelan before Blackburn clash
- Manchester United due to clash with Portsmouth
All news archives (all sports)