MMA: UFC 165 Highlights, Odds and BettingPosted on 15/09 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 165 Highlights
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There’s plenty more UFC to come in 2013: take a look at some of our highlights here: UFC: Still To Come in 2013
UFC-MMA 22nd September 2013: The odds and our tips
Jon Jones v Alexander Gustafasson head to head odds
Headlining the card for the 22nd September is a title defence by Jon Jones that will see him, if he wins it, breaking yet another record, and continuing to establish himself as the dominant force in the Light Heavyweight division. As you can see from the odds above, he’s the favourite to overcome talented challenger Alexander Gustafsson – but can the Swede beat the odds to take the belt? He’s certainly got plenty of skill, and he’s as close as anyone to being a match for Jones physically – plus he’s on a six-fight winning streak. Are you tempted by his long odds of ?
Elsewhere on the card, Renan Barao and Eddie Wineland meet in a bout that Barao is strongly favoured to win at , and in doing so put to bed some of the talk surrounding the ‘interim’ nature of his hold on the title. A win here, and no more firm news about a return from injury by Dominik Cruz, will increase the chances that the UFC powers-that-be will make the title Barao’s alone.
Look out on the 22nd September, too, for an explosion of power in a bout between Matt Mitrione and Brendan Schaub that could end very quickly and very violently. Both men are more than capable of ending this one with a knockout in the first round – if not in the first seconds – and the odds are close: Mitrione is at and you’ll get for Schaub. This maybe isn’t one that we’ll be betting on this week, but check back in with us next week, when there will likely be more betting markets and some juicier odds on offer. Either way, it’s a fight we’ll be watching – it could be a great one!
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)