MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and BettingPosted on 15/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC Fight Night 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
We’ll be watching when Nicholas Musoke and Viscardi Andrade get into the Octagon, but that’s not all we have to look forward to on the 16th: check out our previews of the Machida vs Mousasi odds and Souza vs Carmont odds.
UFC-MMA Sunday 16th February 2014: The odds and our tips
Musoke v Andrade head to head odds
We’re really looking forward to the UFC Fight Night on 16th February – there’s more than a few genuinely talented guys on show, and some really compelling match-ups for us to enjoy on a busy card headlined by a Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi fight that will serve up another contender for the Middleweight title. But there’s a couple of high-quality Welterweights on show, too, in Nicholas Musoke and Viscardi Andrade. These two guys are fighters to watch for the future, and this fight will go some way to telling all the watching pundits how these two will go in the division. In the meantime, though, this fight is a close one to call – you can see the odds above are quite close, with Musoke a bet and Andrade at . Going into the fight, both guys have been used to winning, and are riding good streaks. Musoke has been facing tougher and tougher opponents, and making his way in the division, and we wouldn’t put it past him to do the same in finding a way to get past Andrade. The Brazilian is definitely a tough prospect, though, and he poses a threat in more than one area. In fact, both of these guys are more than capable of producing a submission and a knockout, which just makes the result in more doubt. In the end, it could well be an external factor that swings this one: with the fight in Brazil, there will be some pretty noisy support for Andrade as the local boy, and that brings its own challenges for both fighters: there will be extra pressure on Andrade, but it represents a hostile environment for Musoke. Whichever of these two handles those pressures better could be the guy who puts in the better performance, and that might be all it takes to seal a win here...
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)