MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and BettingPosted on 21/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 170 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Could there be an upset in the air at UFC 170? Or will Daniel Cormier march on? Either way, there’s much more on show on the 23rd: check out our previews and Rousey vs McMann odds, MacDonald vs Maia odds, Pyle vs Waldburger odds, and make sure you take a look the betting markets on Sportsbet, too...
UFC-MMA Sunday 23rd February 2014: The odds and our tips
Cormier v Cummins head to head odds
We love fights like these. Two fighters that bring unbeaten records into the bout. Some seriously one-sided odds that predict a walk-over for Cormier. This one might not last all that long, but we’ll definitely be tuning in to see if there’s a slip-up in Cormier’s future, and if Cummins can overturn those odds of .
Cormier is the more experienced fighter in this match-up, and that will play in his favour in a big way. There’s a reason that he’s a bet to win this fight, and a lot of that will be in the quality of the opponents these two have come past to get to this point. While Cummins’ list of scalps is far from impressive, Cormier has met and beaten increasingly difficult opponents, and improved quickly all the while: there are some big names in this guy’s wake. There’s another tantalising element in this fight, too. We talked in our article on the Rousey vs McMann fight about Rousey’s trash talk being a factor in her box-office popularity, and Cummins’ comments in the build-up to this fight might have got him the match in the first place, but they won’t have made him all that many friends, least of all Daniel Cormier. Cormier would hardly have needed any help getting motivated for this fight, but Cummins has made absolutely sure that he’s pumped. Is it all part of a cunning plan that will make that into a canny bet? Could be, but we likely won’t be taking that action...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)