MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and BettingPosted on 15/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC Fight Night 16th February, Silva v Sato Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There’s lots more to look forward to at the UFC Fight Night on the 16th: check out our previews of the Machida vs Mousasi odds and Souza vs Carmont odds.
UFC-MMA Sunday 16th February 2014: The odds and our tips
Silva v Sato head to head odds
It’s always good to see a bit of a wildcard fight on the card for a busy night of UFC action like February 16th’s Fight Night, and the contest between Erick Silva and Takenori Sato is definitely that. On the face of it, we wouldn’t want to be in Sato’s shoes on the 16th – he’s making his UFC debut against a great fighter, and on Silva’s home turf. To make it worse, the Brazilian crowd will be loud and it will be right behind Silva. But Sato has to make his debut some time, and if he can get through it with a respectable performance to his name, it won’t do him any harm at all. Of course, if he can get a win in these difficult circumstances, and with the odds that you can see above against him, then he’s right on his way in the UFC from fight one.
Working in Sato’s favour might be the after-effects of Silva’s last fight. Silva looked to be winning that fight – beginning to dominate it, even – when he was knocked clean out by Dong Hyun Kim, and that would play on anyone’s mind, let alone a fighter like Silva, who could reasonably be said to run a little hot and cold. There’s lots more working in Silva’s favour, though, if we’re going to look at it honestly – it could easily be that he’d just too strong for Sato on the night, especially with it being Sato’s UFC debut. At the end of the day, you might have to look at the fact that these are the clearest odds of any fight on the night for a reason. The bookies are right behind Silva, and they might easily be on the right lines. That won’t stop us watching, of course – in fact we’ll be glued to this one! And if Sato can find a foothold in the fight, we might find ourselves rooting for him, and wondering if we shouldn’t have backed him at ...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January