MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and BettingPosted on 27/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC Fight Night 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There’s a great night of UFC action in store when Fight Night heads to London on March 9th, and we’ll be taking a closer look at the fights next week: check out our previews, and check your Johnson vs Guillard odds, Pickett vs Seery odds, Nelson vs Akhmedov odds, and more bets from Sportsbet on the night’s action...
UFC-MMA Sunday 9th March 2014: The odds and our tips
Gustafsson v Manuwa head to head odds
We’re already looking forward to the UFC Fight Night on 9th March, when the UFC circus touches down in London. There will be plenty of fights to enjoy, and headlining the card will be a clash between Alexander Gustafsson and local boy Jimi Manua that’s full of potential. In the build-up to the fight, Gustafsson has been talking up the effect a loss to Manuwa would have on his career. Clearly the Swede feels he’s at a crunch point after his painful loss to Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones, and, to a certain extent, he’s right: if he wins in convincing manner against Manuwa in London, another shot at Jones in 2014 would become a very real possibility. Should Gustafsson lose, though, then all the questions will be about his ability to challenge for Jones’ title at all, and he will have to turn around his momentum before he can get the title chance he craves.
But what sort of challenge will Manuwa pose for the Swede? In Gustafsson’s own words, ‘he’s a huge threat...and he could be devastating to my career so my career’s on the line. I think he’s a great fighter with strong striking. He’s unbeaten and he’s a tough fighter, so he’s going to be a great challenge for me.’ Throw in the crowd factor on Manuwa’s home turf, and he might make those odds look a little off, especially if he can land a few heavy strikes early on. The fight is also a great chance for Manuwa to move up the division, so he’ll be more than motivated come the 9th.
And the Gustafsson / Manuwa fight is just one of several great match-ups in store for the London Fight Night. Check back next week for our previews of the highlights, and for Johnson vs Guillard odds, Pickett vs Seery odds, Nelson vs Akhmedov odds, and much more!
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)