MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and BettingPosted on 21/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 170 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There will be contrasting styles on show when MacDonald and Maia meet at UFC 170, and it’s a great fight in store, but there’s much more on show, too: check out our previews and Rousey vs McMann odds, Cormier vs Cummins odds, Pyle vs Waldburger odds, and make sure you take a look the betting markets on Sportsbet, too...
UFC-MMA Sunday 23rd February 2014: The odds and our tips
MacDonald v Maia head to head odds
Two contrasting styles will be on show when Rory MacDonald and Demian Maia get into the Octagon at UFC 170 on February 23rd, and this is just the sort of fight that we think makes an excellent addition to a busy card of MMA action. Both these guys are looking to get back to winning ways after suffering defeat in their last outings - MacDonald by decision to Robbie Lawler, and Maia against Jake Shields, also by decision. Those will have been frustrating losses for both these guys, and a lot will depend on how they both handle their preparations, and the pressure on the night.
You’d have to say that MacDonald deserves his favourite tag (he’s at to take the win), as he’s the more rounded fighter. He brings different strengths to those of Maia, and he’ll expect to dominate any exchanges of strikes in this fight. His distance management is good, too, which will give him an edge when you consider that Maia’s real advantage will be in his excellent Jiu Jitsu skills. MacDonald has good Jiu Jitsu, but Maia’s is first-rate, and he’ll look to make that his way to win. If he can get a good takedown in, or if MacDonald makes a mistake on the ground, then Maia is right in this contest, but in the end it will likely be that MacDonald’s athleticism stands him in good stead, and that Maia’s odds look about right.
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)