MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and BettingPosted on 21/02 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 170 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet, Sportsbet will match it up to $250!
3. Get your $250 free bet!
We’re excited to see Rouda Rousey and Sara McMann headlining a busy card at UFC 170 on February 23rd, but there’s much more on show, too: check out our previews and Cormier vs Cummins odds, MacDonald vs Maia odds, Pyle vs Waldburger odds, and make sure you take a look the betting markets on Sportsbet, too...
UFC-MMA Sunday 23rd February 2014: The odds and our tips
Rousey v McMann head to head odds
If you’re a fan of the UFC, and you haven’t recently spent a few years on a desert island, then you know all about Ronda Rousey. She’s incredibly hot property, and has been for the past couple of years: she’s a talented athlete, she’s a great fighter, she’s what you’d call camera-friendly, and she obliges the press with some fantastic trash-talk in the run-up to most of her fights. And, she’s unbeaten as the Women’s Bantamweight Champion. Every time she fights, the big question is whether or not this opponent can compete with Rousey where all others have tried and ultimately failed.
And this opponent is Sara McMann, who steps into the Octagon with Rousey at UFC 170 on February 23rd with some problems in front of her. Rousey is a known commodity, for all the reason we’re pointed out above, and she’s the favourite for a reason: she’s a force of nature coming at you, and no opponent in the UFC has yet been able to withstand her power. But Sara McMann is a very proficient wrestler, and well able to test the champ while the fight is on the feet. In lots of ways, she’s a stiffer challenge for Rousey than her odds suggest, and there will be the usual speculation that she is finally the fighter to hand ‘Rowdy’ her first professional defeat, but it might be more realistic to set the bar low, and look at a bet that she takes the fight at least to the end of the second round...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June