MMA: UFC 7th November, Kennedy v Natal Odds and BettingPosted on 03/11 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 7th November, Kennedy v Natal Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Tim Kennedy and Rafael Natal aren’t the only two fighters we’re looking forward to seeing in action on the 7th – check out our preview of Masvidal v Khabilov, too!
UFC-MMA Thursday 7th November 2013: The odds and our tips
Kennedy v Natal head to head odds
Rafael Natal wasn’t originally on the card for the UFC fight night on November 7th, but he’s a brave man to step into Lyota Machida’s shoes in what will be a noisy Fort Campbell arena full of troops. Factor in that Natal’s opponent is former Army Ranger Tim Kennedy, and you can see that he’s got a daunting night’s work ahead of him! Worse than that, he’s the bookies’ outsider for the fight – they’ve got him at as against the you’ll get for Kennedy. But how do the two fighters match up?
Tim Kennedy isn’t one of those fighters who has a reputation for producing entertaining bouts, but that’s not entirely his fault, we reckon – he’s a solid competitor whose grappling is particularly strong. He’ll definitely be keyed up for this fight with all those veterans yelling him on, but he’s a fighter who usually goes into a bout with a well-thought-out gameplan, and if he does that, he stands a better chance against Natal than he would have against Machida, mostly because of the different challenge he presents. That’s not a criticism of Natal – it’s a reflection of the fact that Machida is a unique guy to go up against in the Octagon. Natal has some serious Jiu-Jitsu skills to bring to the fight, but he’ll find it difficult to out-strike Kennedy from his feet, and whilst Natal has the skills to pull off a takedown, there’s the feeling that Kennedy will be the more comfortable fighter on the floor.
All in all, this looks like it could be a storybook UFC headline fight for the Support The Troops event on November 7th: former green beret Tim Kennedy is the favourite to beat Rafael Natal, and the crowd won’t care if it’s not a fight that’s full of fireworks…
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)