MMA: UFC Fight Night 33: 7th December, Rua v Te Huna Odds and BettingPosted on 06/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC Fight Night 33: 7th December, Rua v Te Huna Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There’s plenty more besides Mauricio Rua and James Te Huna’s bout on the 7th: why not check out our previews of Hunt v Silva and Bader v Perosh by following the links?
UFC-MMA Saturday 7th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Rua v Te Huna head to head odds
Both James Te Huna and Mauricio Rua are very watchable, hard-hitting Light-Heavyweights, and we’d be keen to watch this fight whenever we saw it on a card. But when they meet as a co-headliner on 7th December at Fight Night 33, there will be some extra spice thrown in to make it an even better spectacle: both these guys will be under pressure to perform, and to register a win to get themselves out of trouble in the division.
Both Te Huna and Rua are looking to bounce back from disappointing losses – both of them in the first round – in their most recent fights. It will be a vital fight for the division, this one, and it will be Rua who feels the pressure more, we reckon, as he’s staring down a three-defeat streak if he loses on the 7th, and it will make five losses in his last seven bouts. But Te Huna will be feeling it, too – make no mistake. A win here would mean he keeps up his challenge in the division rankings, but if he loses, he can expect to see his name slide down the table.
So it’ll come down to which of these fighters handles the pressure better – from our point of view, it’s set up nicely. The bookies aren’t allowing much between the two of them, so we don’t see too much value in the straight bet, but check out Sportsbet now for some tempting markets, and expect that this will be a compelling fight to watch as both guys lay it all on the line!
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January