MMA: UFC 166, 19th October, Sanchez v Melendez Odds and BettingPosted on 11/10 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 166, 19th October, Sanchez v Melendez Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Diego Sanchez has a reputation for producing entertaining fights, and so does his opponent, Gilbert Melendez. Plus, we take a closer look at Junior Dos Santos as he prepares for a third bout against Cain Velasquez…
UFC-MMA Saturday 19th October 2013: The odds and our tips
Sanchez v Melendez head to head odds
You can see from the odds above that the bookies aren’t getting behind Diego Sanchez in the run-up to his UFC 166 bout with Gilbert Melendez. It’s a big call to write Sanchez off, though, and we reckon it’s pretty telling that Melendez has been very careful not to do that in the build up to the fight on October 19th. That could just be because Melendez has his head on straight and doesn’t want to give Sanchez any fuel for his fire, but it could just as easily be because the best version of Diego Sanchez could prove a serious opponent for Melendez, and a real hurdle in his path as he heads towards another title shot.
You could say that things have been going well for Diego Sanchez in recent times: he has had his difficulties, like missing his weight for the fight against Takanori Gomi, but he came out of the bout with a win that many thought should have gone the other way. And the thing that you have to bear in mind with Sanchez is his well-deserved reputation for entertaining the crowd. He’s just a great fighter to watch, and he has a happy knack of hanging in fights, taking them all the way to a decision. It could be that the longer he goes against Melendez, the worse things will be looking for him, but when a fight’s that good to watch, you won’t catch us complaining, and if he’s still in the fight, then there’s nothing saying that Sanchez can’t come out on top...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)