MMA: UFC 167: 16th November, Lawler v MacDonald Odds and BettingPosted on 15/11 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 167: 16th November, Lawler v MacDonald Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Can Robbie Lawler get a win out of his fight against Rory MacDonald? Check out our previews of St Pierre v Hendricks, Sonnen v Evans, and Koscheck v Woodley just by following the links!
UFC-MMA Saturday 16th November 2013: The odds and our tips
Lawler v MacDonald head to head odds
Robbie Lawler is great box office. He’s a guy who always threatens to end a fight in spectacular fashion, and he has a pretty decent string of victories behind him because of it. But on the 16th November, at UFC 167, he comes up against a guy who’s higher up the Welterweight ladder than he is, and who probably has a more rounded game than him. The real question is going to be whether Lawler can land a huge knockout blow, or whether MacDonald can smother him and either submit him or take him all the way to the final bell and a points victory. It’ll be a question that’ll be pretty good to watch as it works itself out inside the Octagon.
Lawler comes into this fight on the back of a strong string of victories, and whatever has happened outside of the Octagon, it seems to have galvanised Lawler’s performances inside it, and he has that knockout factor that we’ve already mentioned. MacDonald, though, is a serious opponent for him, with better grappling and a good long run of wins of his own. He’s only seen one professional defeat in sixteen fights, seven of them in the UFC – that could well be why the bookies have him as a strong favourite at . We quite like the odds that Lawler’s getting, though, especially with the very real possibility that he could end this one with a single devastating strike: maybe he’s a good bet at to win it, or, on the other hand, doesn’t look too bad for it to end in a submission either way if Lawler can’t find the killer punch...
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)