MMA: UFC 167: 16th November, Sonnen v Evans Odds and BettingPosted on 14/11 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 167: 16th November, Sonnen v Evans Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
There’s much more to enjoy at UFC 167 than just Sonnen and Evans going head to head – check out our previews of St Pierre v Hendricks, MacDonald v Lawler and Koscheck v Woodley just by following the links!
UFC-MMA Saturday 16th November 2013: The odds and our tips
Sonnen v Evans head to head odds
This is a fight that will be a treat for long-time UFC fans, and one that could be intriguing to watch. Both Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evans are long-time UFC veterans, but neither of them has been having it all their way of late. So this is a fight that both will be keen to win to get themselves moving in the right direction again, but it won’t be a high-pressure bout for either man, and it’s not too harsh to suggest that both these fighters have had their problems preparing for those big, important fights. We’re hoping that the lack of pressure will mean that we get to see the best of both men: make no mistake, there will be plenty of intensity when they step inside the Octagon on the 16th, but both will be looking for a performance at least as much as a win.
A look at those odds above will show you that Sonnen is the bookies’ outsider at , but he could be well worth a bet at those odds, especially if he can neutralise Evans’ attacks and take the fight to the final bell. The odds of a Sonnen win on points are , and that’ll likely be his best chance. Evans might be worth a look to pull off a KO at , or you might fancy the fight going all the way to being settled on points at . If Evans can force a stoppage – and he’s probably the more likely to – then you’ll get for the fight not to go the distance. There are more bets and markets on offer for this one: check out Sportsbet for more info...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June