MMA: UFC 169, 2nd February, Barao v Faber Odds and BettingPosted on 31/01 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 169, 2nd February, Barao v Faber Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Renan Barao will defend his title against Urijah Faber at UFC 169, and it will be a big day for UFC fans! Check out the Aldo vs Lamas odds, Overeem vs Mir odds, Bagautinov vs Lineker odds for all the inside info and some great tips...
UFC-MMA Sunday 2nd February 2014: The odds and our tips
Barao v Faber head to head odds
Going into this fight, Renan Barao will be confident, and he will be excited: this is his first chance to defend his Bantamweight title, and it’s against Urijah Faber, a man he beat convincingly last time they met. The way that fight went will be playing heavily in Barao’s favour in the odds you can see above, but will he be able to repeat that dominant performance and justify his price of ? Certainly he has looked good over the last year of so, and he’ll be well motivated and well prepared for this fight.
But Urijah Faber will be a man with a mission when he steps into the Octagon on February 2nd at UFC 169. He’s a guy who has come on a long way since he last fought Barao, and he had a great year in 2013, with four wins to his name – and all of them in impressive style. In fact, it could be that Faber will be able to handle Barao’s power when the fight is on its feet, and he’ll even have an edge in the grapple that he could work to exploit. Which all adds up to some value in Faber at , we reckon – especially since he seems to come through best when he’s on the wrong side of the odds for a fight!
In other markets, it looks like the bookies are anticipating a close-run thing here: you’ll get odds of for a points resolution, while a submission either way is a bet and you’ll get for a KO either way. Look, too, at the you’ll get for the fight to go all the way to the final bell for an indication of how the bookies think this one will play out...
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)