MMA: UFC 169, 2nd February, Overeem v Mir Odds and BettingPosted on 31/01 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 169, 2nd February, Overeem v Mir Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
The Overeem vs Mir fight is huge one for both men, and it should be a great one to watch! Check out the Barao vs Faber odds, Aldo vs Lamas odds, Bagautinov vs Lineker odds for all the inside info and some great tips...
UFC-MMA Sunday 2nd February 2014: The odds and our tips
Overeem v Mir head to head odds
When two guys get in the Octagon, there’s no way they’re not motivated – we know that. But there are bouts that are more important in a fighter’s career than others: fights that are important when he’s on the way up, and fights that are vital to keeping his career alive for a little bit longer. Sadly, two of the best Heavyweights around are in that second category at UFC 169, when Alistair Overeem and Frank Mir meet. Both men are coming off the back of more than one defeat, and they both have plenty to prove on February 2nd. On the positive side, that will mean that they both come out with real purpose, and we’ll have a great fight to watch!
Of the two Heavyweights on show, Overeem possibly has had the most worrying run coming into this fight, suffering two KOs in three defeats to bring him to this point. So there will be concerns about his chin – and he’s in a division that includes plenty of guys who can and will throw a knockout. But he was in both fights – dominant, even – before he went down, and that’s probably why he’s the favourite for this fight. That, and the power that he brings in his own hands.
Frank Mir will have to be very respectful of Overeem’s striking game, and his own plan going into the fight will have to be to take it to the mat as soon as possible, which is why you’re seeing those longer odds of . Take a look at the markets, maybe, for better value: Overeem is most likely to finish it by KO at , while it will likely be by submission if it goes Mir’s way – that’s a bet and, according to the bookies, his best chance...
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)