MMA: UFC 22nd September, Renan Barao v Eddie Wineland Odds and BettingPosted on 18/09 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 22nd September, Barao v Wineland Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
For more previews of UFC 165 and your best odds and betting markets, check out these articles: Jones vs Gustafsson, Schaub vs Mitrione, The Rest of the Card.
UFC-MMA Sunday 22nd September 2013: The odds and our tips
Barao v Wineland head to head odds
Renan Barao has been in a strange situation since an injury to Dominik Cruz effectively made him the 135-division champion, and heís in a position on Sunday 22nd September, when he takes on Eddie Wineland at UFC 165, to become the first fighter ever to defend an interim title twice. That wonít bother him, we reckon, as he rightly considers the belt to be his in all but name, and heíll have plenty of motivation to get past Wineland and make the point even more strongly. Heís the heavy favourite, too, at $1.17 Ė and we reckon that reflects the disparity in firepower between the two fighters pretty well.
Eddie Wineland is tough, that much is for sure. Our gut says this one likely wonít be won by Barao with a stoppage, but thatís not to say that he wonít dominate the bout. Winelandís hands are good, and he hits hard, but he just isnít as accomplished at Barao, especially when you consider how well the interim champion uses his kicks to control a fight. Neither man will want to spend too much time grappling, though it would likely be Barao who had the edge again if it went to the floor. In short, Eddie Wineland will take some defeating, but Barao is more than capable of doing just that to set an odd sort of record, and to make the point even more emphatically that he is the 135 divisionís real champion.
Do you want to place a bet on UFC 22nd Sept?
Return to UFC MMA home.
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January