MMA: UFC 22nd September, Schaub v Mitrione Odds and BettingPosted on 18/09 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 22nd September, Schaub v Mitrione Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
For more previews of UFC 165 on Spetember 22nd, look no further than here: Jones vs Gustafsson, Barao vs Wineland, The Rest of the Card.
UFC-MMA Sunday 22nd September 2013: The odds and our tips
Schaub v Mitrione head to head odds
This should be a belter, as two big, evenly-matched fighters go at it in a huge heavyweight bout that could all be over in the first few seconds. There’s definitely plenty of power on show here: it only took Mitrione 19 seconds to knock out Phil DeFries last time out, and Schaub boasts an equally devastating record. With seven of Schaub’s nine career wins coming by knockout, and five of Mitrione’s six, anyone who doubts that either of these can get the job done fast and with their hands is wide of the mark.
But it’s an intriguing fight in the context of the division, this one, and given the background. Both Mitrione and Schaub came out of TUF 10, and they, along with the winner of that series, Roy Nelson, are the only survivors of that crop in the UFC today. It’s not a deep division, and both men are in the same position: both looking to continue building momentum towards a title shot after winning their last fight, but both looking over their shoulders after losing the two fights before that. Whoever wins this one will be on the way up, while the loser will be under real pressure next time out. And they’re friends, too, which just adds great spice to the pre-match banter. Mitrione came out with our comment of the year so far in a pre-fight interview last week: ‘I’m going to smash his face it. But, after that, we’re cool...’
The bookies are calling this as a close one, and you’ll get Mitrione as the favourite at but not by much – Schaub is sitting at as of today...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June