MMA: UFC Fight Night 33: 7th December, Bader v Perosh Odds and BettingPosted on 06/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC Fight Night: 7th December, Bader v Perosh Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Make sure you catch the other fights that will make UFC Fight Night 33 one to watch: our previews of Hunt v Silva and Rua v Te Huna are available just by following the links...
UFC-MMA Saturday 7th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Bader v Perosh head to head odds
Anthony Perosh is a seasoned veteran. In fact, he’s right up there with the oldest fighters in the UFC at the moment, but that isn’t all he brings to this fight against Ryan Bader. Perosh’s ground game is very strong, and he’s got the wrestling skills to worry Bader if the fight goes to ground. We’re not seeing great value, though, in a bet for him to win this one. Maybe a glance through the markets on Sportsbet right now might throw up something that catches your eye, but the problem that Perosh is going to have is that Bader won’t want the fight on the canvas for too long, and he has a strong enough takedown defence to stop it from getting there.
So this fight is likely to be all about Ryan Bader, who’s a massive 11 years Perosh’s junior, and still looking to make a name for himself in the Light Heavyweight division. Bader is on the cusp of the top ten, and he will be able to mount a bid to get into it if he wins on the 7th: so there will be no shortage of motivation for him. And we reckon there’s one big factor working in his favour. Whilst Bader has some losses against his name, they have come, in the most part, against high quality opposition, and they have proved – along with some good wins against quality fighters – that Bader can hang with the very best and be competitive. Expect to see Perosh come up short against Bader, and if you’re wanting to make a bet on this one, then head over to Sportsbet for value in the markets...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January