MMA: UFC 10th November, Ferreira v Sarafian Odds and BettingPosted on 09/11 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC 10th November, Ferreira v Sarafian Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $650 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $650 free bet!
There’s much more action on the card for the 10th – check out our previews of, Belfort v Henderson, Pokrajac v Calvacante, and Thatch v Thiago, too!
UFC-MMA Thursday 10th November 2013: The odds and our tips
Ferreira v Sarafian head to head odds
If you can cast your mind back to UFC 147, and the unofficial climax of TUF: Brazil, then you won’t be alone in the run-up to this fight. That bout was slated to see these two square off, but an injury to Sarafian robbed fans of the chance to see it. And it robbed these two of the chance to see who would take the bragging rights. Fortunately, they’ll get another opportunity to resolve the debate on November 10th, and we’ll be watching closely.
This is one of those great match-ups in the UFC that we’re always keen to watch: Sarafian is a tough fighter who favours submissions to bring him his wins, where Ferreira is quick, strong, tall and eager to keep the fight on its feet and use his powerful hands to full advantage. There’s more to this one than just the history, of course – while the spoils of the TUF series would have been the focus of both men a year ago, things have moved on for them, and they’re both looking for that win that would give them real momentum in the UFC, and they both want that pretty bad.
The bookies have Ferreira as the favourite, and it would seem that a KO is his best way to win it, so if you’re wanting to make a bet, you could do worse than look at Ferreira to win by KO at $3.04. We reckon there’ll be some interest in $2.37 for the fight to be over before the end of the second round, too. Sarafian’s best chance looks to be a win by submission, which is a $4.45 bet, but he can definitely hurt Ferreira in the grapple, so that might not be the worst bet out there...
- MMA: UFC 10th November, Thatch v Thiago Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 10th November, Pokrajac v Cavalcante Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 10th November, Belfort v Henderson Odds and Betting
Do you want to place a bet on UFC 10th November?
Return to UFC MMA home.
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January