MMA: UFC on Fox 9: 14th December, Faber v McDonald Odds and BettingPosted on 12/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC on Fox 9: 14th December, Faber v McDonald Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Both Faber and McDonald are guys looking to make big statements on the 14th, but theirs isn’t the only fight we’re looking forward to: check out Johnson v Benavidez, Barboza v Castillo and Mendes v Lentz in preview just by following the links!
UFC-MMA Saturday 14th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Faber v McDonald head to head odds
The fights in the UFC that feature big hitters who can finish fights in the first few seconds are always exciting, right from the build-up to the explosive end. But there’s another kind of fight that we love to see on a UFC fight night, and UFC on Fox on December 14th features one of those: a fight between two technically excellent fighters that likely won’t be decided by one almighty haymaker, but by one fighter’s coolness under pressure, canny tactical manoeuvring, superior cardio or just sheer guts. Urijah Faber and Michael McDonald could definitely be one of those, and it’s a bout that matches two of the very best Bantumweights around against one another, so we’ll be watching this fight not just for the entertainment it will certainly offer, but for the impact on the division and any upcoming title fights.
One of the great stories of this fight is the age gap between the two guys: Faber is a long 12 years McDonald’s senior, but they’re both in good places in their careers. McDonald is on the rise, and impressing with every performance he puts in, while Faber has seen a resurgence in recent times that has proved beyond doubt that he can live with the very best in the division. This looks like, in lots of ways, it will be Faber’s fight to lose – he comes into it as the more established and experienced fighter, but he will have to take the threat of McDonald very seriously indeed. In fact, we think that the youngster is dangerous enough to represent pretty good value at ...
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)